Location: Calle Tintes, 22
Prices start at: 34 €
in the Hostal Catedral are located on the first and second
floor, with the exception of one single room on the ground
floor. Most have exterior windows. All rooms have a shared
bath on the same floor. Rooms in the Hostal Catedral also
offer the following amenities:
- All rooms have a shared bath.
- Most rooms with exterior windows
- Most rooms with wash basin (sink) in room.
- Air conditioning 3€ per day supplement
can use the hostal's computer in the main patio for internet
access at reduced rates. The shared bathroom on the first
floor is very large compared to other hostals of this size.
- 10 rooms
- Andalusian central patio
- 24 hour reception
- Laundry service
- Internet access in lobby (fee)
- Tourist information
Hostal Catedral is situated in the Santa Cruz neighborhood,
between the Puerta Carmona and Puerta de la Carne, just
a few minutes away from the Casa de Pilatos. The major monuments
such as the Cathedral and Alcazar are less than 10 minutes
away. La Carboneria, a famous nightlife spot to enjoy free
flamenco performances, is just a few blocks from the hostal.
Internetia, one of Seville's largest internet cafes, is
also just 2 minutes from the hostal. Guests are within walking
distance of the Santa Justa train station, as well as the
Prado regional bus station.
Approximate walking distances:
- Casa de Pilatos - 5 minutes
- Cathedral and Alcázar - 8 minutes
- Plaza Alfalfa - 10 minutes
- Shopping district - 12 minutes
- Guadalquivir River - 18 minutes